Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Life is Change, Trust The Process

Life is always changing whether we like it or not. We could resist it, but we will only suffer from doing so. In my own experience, I held on tight to many situations that no longer served me. I wasted years doing things the ego way when my Sacred Self was telling me it was time to let go and move on to a different level of experience. There are times that I look back and think of all the things, people and circumstances I refused to let go of and I realize that if I would have listened to my Sacred Self first instead of my ego my life would have been so much more different now. I do not regret my life, just wish I would have listened less to my ego and more to my intuition. Ofcourse I did not know any better at the time. I had no role models, or guidance on how to do things in a different way. I just went along with what everyone else was doing.


I am amazed on how things have changed for me within the last few years. I no longer recognize the person I was before. It all began shifting when I started to trust in the process of life and go with its changes and cycles. Things looked very scary for me many times. But my Sacred Self advised that it was time to let go of my fears and to learn to trust in God once again. My fears and need for control caused a whole lot of anxiety, and my body was paying for it. My Sacred Self was telling me to release, go with the flow and trust that everything that was happening was for the best, even if it did not look like it.


My Sacred Self gently reminded me that all is well and that there was a purpose for my negative circumstances. All that was keeping me from following my life's purpose had to come down. It was as though I had gone through a spiritual detox and purification. I am glad that most of my problems have been resolved. But even the issues I do not have a handle on yet do not cause the stress and worry as they did before. I have a knowingness that I am being taken care of. Sometimes my ego does put in its two cents and tells me that I am crazy not to be afraid when things look pretty bad. I sometimes still react to those fears like I did on a regular basis years ago. But I am finding that this is happening less.

If you would like more information on this article please contact me at carbajalzulma@gmail.com. You could also see similar articles I have written for www.first30days.com in the blog section.



"Love is based on our capacity to trust in a reality beyond fear, to trust a timeless truth bigger than all of our difficulties."- Jack Kornfield, author and teacher

"Life doesn't happen to you, it happens for you. Everything that happens to you is either for your enjoyment, for your growth, or both."- Marci Shimoff

No comments:

Post a Comment