Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Law of Attraction Tips


"For the rest of my life there are two days that will never again trouble me. The first day is yesterday with all its blunders and tears,its follies and defeats. Yesterday has passed away beyond my control forever. The other day is tomorrow with its pitfalls and threats, its dangers and mystery. Until the sun rises again. I have no stake in tomorrow, for it is still unborn."

                                                    -Og Mandino, in The Return of the Ragpicker




When I have found myself stuck repeating the same patterns over and over the following tools have helped me break free or at the very least start shifting my energy so that things improve.


  •  I do not think about my past mistakes. I remind myself that I did the best I could with the understanding and awareness that I had at the time. If I keep on thinking about past mistakes I am more likely to repeat them and stay stuck in similar situations.
  • I do not concern myself about the future. This is hard to do when you are going through serious life challenges. But the more we think about the worse case scenario the more likely it will happen.  I am not saying that we live in denial of what could happen. But we can't think about solutions when we are stuck in fear. Besides the more we think about what we fear the more the momentum is increased to create a self fulfilling prophecy.
  • I do not stay stuck in my emotions. While it is not possible not to feel our negative emotions and it sure is not a good idea to suppress them, negative emotions can bring your worse fears to you a lot faster. Our emotions are very powerful when it comes to manifesting. We are human beings so we will feel negative emotions throughout our life.  However, if you are afraid about what your emotions are attracting it will make things worse. Instead learn to release them in a healthy way.
  • I take action towards what I want without ignoring my other responsibilities . I keep in mind that things do not happen overnight. But I could take small baby steps in the meantime to start the momentum towards what I want. I notice that many people say they want something, but they just fantasize about it. They are addicted to the yearning, but do not believe in themselves enough to at least take small steps.
  • I practice self care. You might wonder what this has to do with the Law of Attraction. But I noticed that when I am exhausted and depleted my energy actually repels my desires. I thought I was bringing my dreams faster by working excessive hours including on weekends. But it seemed that the more I worked the more I had to work and things were not coming to me as much as when I was taking time to relax and maintain my self care.



If you would like more tips on the LOA please contact me at carbajalzulma@gmail.com.  You could also view an article related to this one on first30days.com called Rebuilding My Life From The Inside Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment