Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Harvest Time


In the past couple of weeks I've had a knowing within telling me it was time to clear out the old to welcome the new. This is the reason some funky stuff I thought I had healed resurfaced. Now I understand that I need to truly heal and release what is keeping me from my highest good. As I mentioned in my previous article, I often get a knowingness that I need to do something or I am contemplating an idea or an insight and all of a sudden I get an outside source to comfirm that my intuition was correct.

Since last week, I received at least five messages from outside sources stating that Autumn is the time of clearing the old that no longer works or is dead in order to plant new seeds. This is the season in which many things will come up to be healed, but also a time when the energy of transformation is the most powerful.

I will share with you the steps that I am taking in order to benefit the most from this time of harvest.This way when the Spring comes, the seeds will grow and then they will bloom.

  • I am letting go of old reactions, beliefs, relationships, that are keeping me stuck in old patterns.
  • I am replacing my old ways of thinking and doing things with things that have been proven by many successful people to work.
  • I am reminding myself that I need to replace the old with the new quickly, otherwise the old will come back to haunt me again.
  • I am taking Aware action towards my goals and desires. No more busy work or doing things because someone says I should or that my childhood programming and false beliefs tell me I should.
  • I am getting out of my comfort zone instead of allowing old and false fears manipulate me into not going for what I want.
  • I am developing a support team of spiritual high energy people who will support me through this time of growth and healing and who will guide me back to my truth when I start going astray.
  • I am balancing my yin and yang energies so that I do not begin my workaholic tendencies and forget about my health and well being.
  • I am doing as much as I could get done throughout the day, then I am allowing and trusting God to take care of the rest. Regardless of the ignorant beliefs of others that I should be doing more.
  • I am practicing balance in all areas of my life. No more spending endless time working and having no social life. 
  • I am letting go of the tendency of getting stuck in a role. Such as the caretaking role. I will remind myself that I am a multidimentional person and I will behave as such.
  • I am letting go of expectations I have of other people, who will never be a positive influence in my life, in order to avoid getting hurt or disappointed repeatedly for the same reasons.
  • I am protecting my energy from energy drainers and negative circumstances because I know that by doing so I will maintain being my happy self and therefore manifest my desires.
  • I am staying connected to God so that I could better hear His guidance and so that I have the energy for growth, healing, and transformation.
  • I am reminding myself that there will be some time of darkness, but it is okay. If I continue to practice the above steps, everything will work-out fine.       

If you would also like to get the most out of this season and could use some positive support, please contact me at carbajalzulma@gmail.com.  Regardless if you contact me or not,  use  this powerful energy of transformation wisely so that you can receive the fruits of your labor in the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment