Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Spiritual Awakening

Many more people than ever before are now reaching an aware and spiritual state. Or have at least experienced a powerful moment of complete bliss, love and knowingness that has impacted their life in some way.

There have always been such people among us, but very few. Now it is reaching mainstream groups and ordinary people like you and me. Before it was believed that only spirititual masters such as Jesus or Buddha could experience this state of being. But it turns out this is not the case anymore.

Some people do not know what to call it. Yet they experience it every day of their lives. As of 2005 I have been coming across more people like this. It surprises me that I have met such beautiful souls. I am aware there are many teachers out there who experience this state, but to know someone personally, who are for the most part in this spiritual place, fills me with immense gratitude and joy.

I had my own spiritual experience a few years ago when I went through extreme challenges. I believe this occured to me because I was no longer able to handle what I was going through on my own and I finally surrendered to God and my Higher self. If I had not been brought to my knees, I probably would still be living my life listening to my ego needs.  After my spiritual awakening, I spent several months feeling complete bliss and I no longer wanted to be part of society. However, being a parent did not allow me the luxury to hide and spend my days in communion with God somewhere in isolation.

I found it interesting how I was now able to read and understand spiritual texts. A good example of such a text is A Course In Miracles. I had bought the book about ten years prior to my awakening and as much as I tried, I just couldn't understand it. After my spiritual experience, I understood every word of it. I often felt a surge of energy down my spine when I read the text. I do not know what to call it, but I learned last year that many people are now having the same experience and it is believed it is God energy. Others call it Holy Spirit energy. Some call it Source energy. Whatever this energy is called it is of an extremely high voltage.   


The challenge now is to live this way every day of our lives. I do not mean to sit in meditation all day, go hide in the woods, or isolate ourselves from others. But to bring this unconditional love state to every part of our lives. There are ordinary people who do this by the way. Every time I am in their presence I feel as though everything is going to be okay. Sometimes they bring tears to my eyes with their words of love and comfort. Other times I am uplifted just by their loving presence.

More of us need to help each other live this way. Once we reach a tipping point, about 51% of the population, there will be much healing in our planet. We will be so strong that our fellow humans who are still suffering will be lifted up as well.

This is not fiction folks. This is actually happening. Even science such as Quantum physics is backing this up. What you can do to help this along is to heal your own life so that you will be in a position to help others. Currently I know several healers who are continuously working on themselves, myself included, to be of better service to others.

One of my spiritual friends told me the other day that we are now manifesting at a very rapid speed. It is so true. Which means we need to be more aware of what we manifest into our life and we need to be in touch with God and our Higher Self to ensure we are manifesting for the good of everyone and everything in the planet.

For more information on this article, please contact me carbajalzulma@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment